Angel Flight Central (AFC) is a nonprofit organization that serves people in need by arranging charitable flights for health care or other humanitarian purposes with the help of generous volunteer pilots. Qualification for a passenger to use the services provided, shall be at the sole and exclusive discretion of AFC. AFC fully reserves the right to deny any passenger’s request for assistance.
Top 10 Qualifying Criteria
Top 10 Things You Need to Know to Qualify for an Angel Flight Central Flight
- Have financial need for assistance
- Be able to fly in a non-pressurized small aircraft. Click here for what to expect.
- Be ambulatory
- Be responsible for their own medications
- Not have a communicable disease
- Provide Department of Transportation (DOT) approved supplemental oxygen and medical assistance (if required)
- Provide and/or your own transportation to and from airport and treatment facility.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Allow up to 7-10 working days for AFC to coordinate all aspects of the flight
- Luggage is limited to a total of 50 pounds
For more information you may:
Call toll free: 866-569-9464