It continues to be the intent of Angel Flight Central to maintain the safety and security of passengers and pilots.With the FAA’s focused attention on General Aviation security measures, the following procedures contained in this protocol are designed to protect the pilots, passengers and ground personnel involved directly or indirectly with all Angel Flight Central flights and are in accordance with the national Policy on Homeland Defense. Much of our contact with the passengers is via phone. Angel Flight central relies on volunteer pilots to use their best judgment in regard to these matters.
- Each pilot of an Angel Flight Central flight may check the passenger’s ID to assure the ID matches the passenger flying as identified on the flight Itinerary.
- All authorized adult passengers, upon request, shall present the AFC pilot with his/her Government issued photo identification (ID) PRIOR to boarding the aircraft.
- All minor passengers (under the age of 18) must fly with an authorized parent/guardian. In some cases a chain of custody authorization may be required. The minors name and the authorized parent/guardian name must appear on the Flight Itinerary as well as the Liability Release Form. The authorized adult, upon request, shall present the AFC pilot with a Government issued photo ID PRIOR to signing the Liability Release Form.
- Baggage is subject to search by the pilot at the pilot’s discretion. Any baggage over the weight limit may not be able to be trasported by the pilot.
- Federal Government ID card, State Driver’s License, US Passport or any other Federal or State issued photo ID.